Sep 20, 2009

Bezness are Masochists

Bezness guys love to be bossed out by girls, and now, I will demonstrate my new theory !

So this one time, I went out to celebrate the end of Ramadan in the city, well as you imagine it was very crowded and I don't like crowds so I'm starting to look for a space to park the car, and, in the end, it turns out, we are quite far away from the place we wanted to go to.

Bezness - Why did you park so far away ?

Me - I wanted to make you walk a little.

Bezness - Oh Ok

Me - Just kidding, I don't want to pay for the parking lot, since I suppose you won't be the one to pay right ?

Bezness - Oh, its only 2 dinars, I'd rather pay myself than walking !

Me - Go f*ck yourself (and then he hugs me, huggghhh ?? what's going on now ?)

Bezness - Is there something wrong honey ?

Me - I'm pissed off, leave me alone

After that, he was the most delicate Bezness I'd ever seen.
So apparently, Bezness really are masochists !

1 comment:

  1. vraiment ton blog me fais hurler de rire c'est tellement la vérité. un peu conne j'avoue je l'ai vécue pendant quelques mois avant de me réveiller. le pire c'est que certaines se réveillent quand le cauchemard est déjà bien installé. continue d'écrire surtout.

    ReplyDelete