Sep 15, 2009

Love & Dinars




So this one time, I went out to a club with one of my bezness lab rats, well, as usual, I pretended I had no money at all so he wouldn't expect me to pay for his drinks and all.
So we are back and staying in the car and then he goes : 

Bezness - Why won't you ever HELP me ?

Me - Oh honey, you know I would LOVE to help if ONLY I had money 

Bezness - Oh I understand, but you know, since you won't help me, I NEED to date other tourists so they can provide me with clothes and nice stuff, but please, don't worry, I will always care about you most.

Me (I had a date with his boss the night before) - Oh no, how could you ever do that to me, I will DIE !

Bezness - Oh, ok, please, don't be upset ! I promise I will not date other women because I LOVE you.

(???? I'd known him for only 6 days hahaha)


No comments:

Post a Comment