Sep 15, 2009

Tunisian Cell Phones should be waterproof

If you have a boyfriend in Tunisia, especially if your boyfriend works in the tourism industry, you may agree with the following statement :

Tunisian cell phones love water and, they tend to enjoy the sea and the swimming pool a lot !

So this one time, I was on the phone with one of my favorite rats (since he always gives me so much fun stories to post on the blog haha)

Bezness - Honey, I know you have 2 cell phones at home, do you mind giving me one, because unfortunately one of the guests from the hotel pushed me into the swimming pool and my cell phone is now broken. (yeah, so how did you manage to call me then ?)

Me - Honey, if I give you my other cell phone, how will I call my other boyfriends ?

Bezness - WHAT ?

Me - So, if you don't have a cell phone right now, how did you manage to call me (I bet that he'll tell me a collegue of his allowed him to use his phone, I already heard that before)

Bezness - Oh, just a collegue, who lended me his phone

Ok so, if you REALLY have a "boyfriend" over there in Tunisia and if he REALLY serves you that bullshit, please note that the story of the collegue is usually made up to excuse the fact that the "boyfriend" can only be reached on his cell number, for 2 hours per day.
This mostly happens during summer when the "boyfriend" obviously has many other tourists to flirt with and does not wish to have his boring and suspicious girlfriend call him all day long.
At times, you would call your "boyfriend" and his colleague would answer the phone, while serving you with the excuse that your "boyfriend" has forgotten his sim card in the phone.
Well, maybe you could ask yourself WHY on earth the nice and friendly colleague would not have put his own sim card in his phone right ?

Only one real reason for that, your boyfriend has a cell phone, however, he switches sim cards whenever he needs to. Most bezness own at least 2 or more sim cards, allowing them to offer different telephone numbers to their girlfriends.

Moreover, if you know the local guys, you must have realized that they simply CANNOT stay away from their phone, either to make and receive calls, or listen to music, so ladies, let me tell you one thing : No Bezness will ever stay more than 48 hours without a phone especially since one can get a used phone for no more than 10 or 15 dinars in case one really needs it !
First price for new phones in specialized stores start at 45 dinars !



2 comments:

  1. De veritables hommes d'affaires ! impressionnants d'ingeniosité et pleins de ressources pour nous raconter des histoires ! Sont forts qd même ! Faut leur reconnaitre ce talent ! A croire qu'ils sont genetiquement programmés pour mentir !
    Continue surtout. C'est genial ! KarineBZ

    ReplyDelete