Nov 1, 2009

Oh my God, he got me !

So this one time, I got a call from a Bezness guy I know, apparently, he wanted to see me.

But before I tell you the full story, I must remind you of one thing that hapened to me last week.
So do you remember the guy that I left alone in a club without telling him I left ?
Well last time I saw him, he did the exact same thing to me !! And I had to pay for his drinks, about 5 dinars, all right, we're even now.

So ok let's go back to the phonecall I got :

Bezness -  So you want to go out tonight ? (translation : wanna have sex tonight?)

Me - Aren't you working these days ? (I remember he lost his job recently, and if he is not working, he probably expects me to pay tonight)

Bezness - Oh no I'm not working at the moment, I needed a holiday (a 2 month and a half holiday more precisely)

So I start to understand his scheming, and frankly, I am not ready to be the naive tourist tonight.

Me - Come on darling, how do you expect to pay for my drinks if you don't have a job at the moment ? 

(Awkward moment ...)

Me - Ok well I gotta go, ttalk to you soon !

Too late, he hung up already ...

Well too bad because now I don't have plans for tonight, but still, it is always better to make those things clear since the beginning with Bezness guys, or else, every night out may cost you a lot !

5 comments:

  1. Bonsoir,
    Je dois avouer que le Bezness n'a plus de secret pour vous. Si seulement votre blog était plus connu.
    Je suis sans doute naïve ou ecore je voulais bien. Non, en fait, j'ignorais tout de ce trafic. hé oui c'est vrai ! Mais je puis vous assurer que non seulement alors qu'il a si bien chanté, maintenant il danse ! Et il ne fait que commencer à danser.
    J'aimerais vous donner son nom et sa photo ! Si vous voulez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oui, dommage qu'il ne soit pas possible de mettre en commun une liste de prenom/pseudo et photos ... mais peut être est ce illegal et peut etre n'est ce pas prudent pour toi Parispouffe ?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pas dangereux tant que ce n'est pas publié.

    Voir le post plus bas concernant la base de donnée.

    P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pour faire connaitre le blog c'est simple, parlez en autour de vous, à vos amies avec des tunisiens, votre famille, vos collègues, les forums... la seule manière, si ce n'est guérir, mais au moins informer

    ReplyDelete
  5. reponse a anonyme, il y a une base de donnees des arnaqueurs, elle se trouve sur le site amour carte de sejour, il faut s'inscrire et se presenter, ainsi que son histoire d'arnaque.

    ReplyDelete