Oct 5, 2009

How to GET RID of a stalking Bezness guy ?

So today, you will learn how to finally get rid of those stalking bezness guys.

So I must tell you I used to have a really funny Bezness, well, you know, the kind of Bezness who gives me plenty of things to tell you on the blog !

But well, at times, it is tiring and insulting to understand how Bezness guys feel about us so even I, sometimes loose my temper.

Well this one time we went out at night, AND he did not pay for my drinks.

Well there is a french saying that goes : if you want to reach a woman's heart (or take her home maybe), you need to reach her stomach first.

Well at least he paid for his own drinks, which is not so bad for a start.

Well, if the guy won't help me have fun, why am I even here right ?  So I pretend to have fun, I smile and I try to avoid his stupid gaze, all the while thinking about how to escape from the club unnoticed.
 
And then I'm struck with this superb idea.The Bezness guy goes to the dancefloor and I take advantage of the situation so I discretely escape towards the exit, hop in the car and leave him back at the club.

Of course, my cell was turned off and it was a really nice surprise to find dozens of missed calls from the Bezness who certainly thought I would be his free taxi for the ride home.

Oops :)

2 comments:

  1. C'est quoi exactement?tu connais un besness? Mais la définition de besness qui couche avec femme et homme? J'ai cru le terme est bi-sexuel et tu n'es pas un bi-sexuel ni un besness? Ou entre la nana dans ce niveau? Mes excuses j'ai rien compris

    ReplyDelete
  2. ptdrrr tout simple en faite les bouls pour lui hahahah

    ReplyDelete