Oct 9, 2009

Bezness internship, summer session.

Bezness is a learned skill, and usually, the guys learn it while still little boys, by observing their relatives, brother, cousin, friends or classmates.

So there is a bezness guy that I have known for over 3 years, and he was basically a friend of mine (at least, he was at the time when I wrote the article in french, but then he somehow learnt about my blog and since then he hates me lol).

Well so this particular guy, has learnt everything from his master bezness big brother.

So let me talk about Master Bezness, whom I like to think of as the Olympic Champion of Bezness since, in only 8 months, he managed to get married, get divorced and... get re-married !


His first wife, victim, came to her senses and filed for dirvorce, but Master Bezness had many more women who were ready to commit. So as soon as he was divorced, he asked another one of his girlfriends to marry him, but this time, he maked sure that she got pregnant..

Last time I checked, I learnt that he was now in France...

So now, let's go back to the Bezness baby brother who's more or less my age.

So this one time, we went out clubbing, and as we were entering, he stops :

Bezness : Oh wait, there are women I know, let's invite them with us.

Me : ???

And then he walks towards two women of about 40 years old, one of them was wearing a leopard print garment and the other one, I can't remember.
I was even more shocked when he explained that the women would come with us so they would pay for our drinks ! Oh, ok then..

So then, later in the year, I met again with the Bezness Baby Brother, at the time, he was going out with a german teenager, of about 18 or 19 years old.

And although I try to be understanding and open minded, it was just too much. He let me read a letter that the girl sent to him, it was just so dopey and dripping with love, it made me nauseous.

So the letter was written in english, and it looked more or less like that :

"Darling, I sent you some pillows so you will not feel too lonely at night (oh baby, I assure you that Bezness Baby Brother DOES not feel lonely right now !!), blablabla, I can't wait to show you my country (I love the thought of the Bezness Baby Brother trying to enjoy the cold and humid Berlin)."

The letter was decorated with little hearts and stickers, so ridiculous I can't even say !

So then I asked Bezness Baby Brother : So you love her hugh ?
Bezness : No
Me : Will you marry her ?
Bezness : Maybe, next year, come on I want you so badly..


So there is a french saying that Love makes people blind, and now I am really wondering if it makes them blind or more likely, stupid ?


3 comments:

  1. hallucinant ils ont vraiment des visages multiples ces mecs ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. on pourrait se poser la question et en rire mais est-ce si risible finalement ? pôv' p'tite berlinoise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qu'est ce que tu dis exactement?tu étais au lit avec le Monsieur?pourquoi bezness et toi là dedans? Tu as été anarqué sentimentalement?tu veux dire quoi sur besness?

    ReplyDelete