Sep 27, 2009

Bezness are so CUTE (and naive)

So yesterday, I went out clubbing in a hotel’s disco, and, as usual a few guys tried to flirt with me. 

However, I must admit that I really wasn’t in the mood for playing the Beznessa girl, because I may have had just a tiny little bit too much too drink.

But luckily, this guy, who was an animator of the hotel, came and I am happy that I actually talked with him, so now I have a story to tell you :

So the guy was not handsome at all, well he was not TOO ugly either but still, there he was, trying to kiss me !! And he was not so delicate about it (“oh, come on, kiss me!”).

So then, as I was trying to get rid of him, I asked : ok so what do you have to offer me.
So then he starts to seriously think about it, and while he does that, I escape and go back to my friends.

15 mn or so, after our first conversation, there he is again ! And he looks quite happy and proud of himself, with that face, you know, just like a kid who would have found the rarest Pokemon card to exchange against one of his friend’s snack !

Bezness – I know !! I got a nice white harem pants (sarouel) for you if you like ?!

So, even if I would never had gone back home with him, I still made a quick estimate of the price, maybe 15 dinars, or 20, at the most, very insulting !

So I was planning to be nice tonight but NOW I feel insulted, how could the guy ever think I would sleep with him for a pair of stupid pants ? It reminded me at the souk, when guys try to bargain you for camels !

No comments:

Post a Comment